WHO WE ARE
is composed of a team trained by the very own Luke Smith, an expert in real estate business based in the US. It is being managed by G.P.G Management Consulting and Research Center Corp. It is an idea that came into reality because of the support from Land Academy, David VanSteenkiste, and other great land investors who are into land business for quite a long time. We have learned so much from these Masters they are the reason why our Team grow and will continuously grow. Our goal is to help other land investors, big or small, grow their business and reach financial freedom. We believe that: “Team Work Makes the Dream Work.”
Our process covers the start and end or the whole cycle of the land business.
Below, you can see the General Category that we work on for Land Investors where you can see specifics of the tasks to be completed from start to finish of the land investing process.
- Request a list of vacant land data from County Assessor’s Office
- Scrub the list making sure eliminating those that should not be included in the mailers.
- Once list is completed and letter are completed, merge the list with the letter.
- Mail the letters (this is for the client side)
- Once letters are mailed out, expect calls and emails coming in.
- We receive calls (inbound) and follow-up missed calls (outbound).
CREATING AD DESCRIPTIONS AND POSTING LISTINGS
PHASE 1: GATHERING OF INFORMATION
- Get property data (
gpscoordinates and property report) from Agentproor TitlePro247, County GIS and CAD (if available), and Parcel Fact.
- Request Vesting Deed from County Recorder’s Office or get
deedfrom County website (if available or free).
- Call County Clerk/Recorder for Chain of Titles, Liens, encumbrances and debts of the property.
- Call County Tax or Treasurer’s Office to find out property annual taxes and if it has taxes due.
- Search property location in Google Earth, property attributes and check for nearby landmarks and city/towns.
- Do property outline in google earth and take property screenshots including attributes and landmarks.
- Once completed, create listing
addescription for marketing.
PHASE 2: LISTINGS and MARKETING
- Post property
adon client’smain website (ruralvacantland.com, milehighruralland.com, etc)
- Create the payment form (Moonclerk, Geek pay, etc) and sync it to the Buy Now button on the website.
- Add listing/s to all listing sites (Zillow, Craigslist, Lands.com,
LandModo, AdLandPro, etc)
- Post property
adin Social Media sites (Facebook Market Place and Groups, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Create and send email campaign or
News letter(Mailchimp, Mailerlite, etc)
- Renew posts in Craigslist
- Send neighbor letters to owners of properties close to the property to
- Search and mark
propertyas SOLD in all listing sites (Client’s main website, listing sites and social media sites).
CUSTOMER & EMAIL SUPPORT
- Find and call Notary
- Contact county departments (County Clerk, Treasurer, Assessor and Land Use)
- Contact prospect leads via phone, email or text.
GENERAL ADMIN SERVICES
- Create deed in buying or selling properties
- Create Tax form
- Create Notary Letter
LandContract or Purchase Agreement
- Search for back taxes of the property
- Recording deed (GOEPN and Simplifile)
- Track Leads
- Save Files (Scanned files, property photos, old deed, etc)
- Title search